Thursday, January 10, 2008

This is awesome!!!

Hello Perkes!!!!



This is an awesome idea. I hope that all the little videos I've been taking of Camryn will work. I've tried to email them to everyone, but they were too big :(



This video we just took today. She is getting so big.





Sierra didn't want to take a shower and it had been like three days. Her hair was turning into to dreadlocks, so I threw her in with all her clothes. She thought it was so funny. But then I couldn't get her to take her clothes off to finish showering. What a goof ball.









This is Camryn a few weeks ago. We started her on solids. She loves her bananas!!!









This was Camryn's first time sledding. Sierra had so much fun pulling her around.










Hope you all enjoy and can't wait to see more pics.


Love,


CO Perkes

1 comment:

Carly said...

That is absolutely hilarious that Sierra refused to shower. That will be a great story to share at her wedding one day! I can't believe how big Camryn is now. I can't wait to see her again. Keep the pics coming!