Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Zach is about 7 weeks old now and is so stinking cute. He is starting to make all sorts of cute little noises, is holding his head up better, is smiling a ton now, and is making a lot more eye contact. I just put him down for a nap and sang him a little song and he stared at me the entire time. How precious is that. (thankfully he doesn't care how off key I am--or maybe that was why he was staring at me!) This video is the third of three videos I took. The first two ended with him spitting up ( which is thankfully pretty rare for Zachary). I didn't think those would be too cute to post.

He is sleeping great right now too. We had another 8 hour night the other night. He is on a great schedule. It amazes me how he wakes up from his daytime nap just minutes from when it is time for him to eat next. Babies are so smart. I am really loving this mom stuff!

No comments: